Katie Altneu L.Ac. MSOM FABORM
About the Instructor
Hello there! I'm Katie. I’m an acupuncturist and herbalist with a practice I love in Denver, Colorado. I've gone through the journey of creating a busy practice. I've learned things the hard way (forehead smack).
I've also taught the Business/Practice Management class at CSTCM years. My previous career was in economics and finance. I love merging these two worlds. I love our medicine and I'm dying to help other acupuncturists learn the business and marketing tools they need to fuel their practice success and reach the people that need us.
I create these resources for acupuncturists online because I want to give you access to the information I wish I would have had from the beginning.
You deserve a business and a life you love. I can help.
- Intro for getting in network
- How to get in network
- Answering a few common questions about getting in network
- Intro for how to bill
- Billing basics - the fee schedule
- Sample fee schedule
- Step 1: Verification of benefits
- Downloadable Insurance Verification Form
- Step 2: How To Document Sufficiently & Select ICD-10 Codes
- Commonly Used & Reimbursed ICD-10 Codes
- Step 3: How to Understand & File Correct CPT Codes
- Step 4: How to Interpret the EOB & Avoid Common Mistakes